Marketers Focus On Consumer Experience
According to the 2016 Digital Trends Briefing published by Econsultancy and Adobe, Consumer Experience is all the rage in marketing circles as businesses move closer towards data-driven marketing.
But how do you move beyond the hype, promise and buzzwords – like frictionless, omnichannel, seamless – to actually delivering great consumer experiences?
Front Foot Marketing helps businesses map out transformation and maturity curves.
These help businesses identify the current state in terms of their:
- digital ecosystem
- data capture/flows/usage
- technology stack
- marketing and performance measurement activity
And then set a concrete plan to deliver better customer experiences.
From product to consumer centricity
Our process helps you align sales, marketing, data/insights, IT/Innovation, HR and finance leaders around common goals.
Once aligned, we workshop with you, and help turn:
- business/product/service features into consumer benefits
- corporate values into real and believable proof points from a consumer’s perspective
- disparate marketing activity into a logical consumer lifecycle
- Are you struggling to make sense of the mass of consumer data within your business?
- Has your digital and technology ecosystem got out of control with IT, Marketing, and external vendors?
- Do you feel that you are heading down dead end roads with analytics briefs?
- Do you lack a framework for measuring consumer value and consumer engagement?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then we would love to work with you.
We’re always grateful for working with inspiring and open-minded people. eg: AMEX, On The Run, Virgin Mobile, Fairfax, Fisher & Paykel, Employ Group, Petbarn, Microsoft, Nestle, Procter & Gamble, LTG GoldRock, Huggies, Canon, Westpac, Musica Viva, Volkswagen Group, Thursday Plantation and many more over the years.
So thank you for finding us.
Need a marketing strategist?
Please take a look around our site, and if interested, then maybe we will work together to get your business on the Front Foot.